Thank you for your interest in consigning at The Lilly Pad!
Consigning at The Lilly Pad is EASY! We take consignments until an hour before we close. There is never an appointment needed.
We base prices on supply and demand. We will work to get the best possible price for you. There will be regular sales, special sale events, coupons, and promotions to help sell your items.
We will try to sell your items for you for 90 days. When your items sell you will receive 40% of the sold price. The money you earn may also be used as store credit for purchases. If you use your store credit to shop, we will add 10% to your credit.
You can stop in to get your money any time!
The following are guidelines to help you prepare your items for consignment:
- All items must be freshly laundered and folded neatly.
- We prefer items to be brought in white kitchen garbage bags. This helps reduce clutter.
- Ironing is not required, but greatly appreciated. Items that display best, sell best.
- We cannot accept items that have stains, holes, missing buttons/broken zippers, or signs of excessive wear.
- Toys and other non-clothing items should be clean and in complete working order. No missing parts/pieces.
- All items must meet current safety standards. We will not accept any item that has been recalled. Recalled items are not permitted inside the store.
Not sure if an item is on the recall list? Check here: https://www.cpsc.gov/recalls/.
Seasonal Drop off Dates
Clothes & Shoes
|First Monday in February
Last Saturday in April
|Last Monday in July
October 31st (Halloween)
Toys & Equipment
Toys and equipment are accepted year round, regardless of season.